As you know, due to the COVID-19 situation, ICECIE’2020 has been converted into a virtual conference. To prepare for the virtual conference, we ask you to submit a pre-recorded presentation (voice over PowerPoint) in advance.
Each paper will be given 15 minutes . Please carefully review the following guidelines and specifications before recording your presentation.
The deadline for all video submissions is 22 November 2020!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECORDING PRESENTATION
Recording should contain a prominent view of the presentation slides along with audio of the presenter. The recording may also contain a small headshot of the presenter. Many presentation software allows recording audio and video directly in the application and can export appropriate video files.
The presentation recording should:
- Be 15-minute in length
- Set for HD format (1280 x 720 or other “720p” setting)
- Use simple (Arial, Calibri) and large (30+) fonts
- Avoid using hi-res images
- Have NO embedded videos
- Saved as MPEG-4 (.mp4) file using the paper ID and last name as the file name.
For more information on how to pre-record your presentation, please look at this below.
- Follow these instructions to add audio (and optionally video) to your slides.
- Follow these instructions to generate a MPEG-4 (.mp4) file from your slides and audio/video.
- Record your screen (and microphone) while giving the presentation. There are effective and free options to do this on Linux, macOS, and Windows.
- As a last resort, and only if you are comfortable directly editing video, you can export your slides as images, record an audio track, and combine the two using software like kdenlive, iMovie, or others.
Please be sure to review your recorded presentation prior to submission. Once you are happy with the final product, then please upload it to the Google Drive and send its link to us. (email@example.com)
The deadline to submit your recording presentation is 22 November , 2020.